Add sliced shrimp–4
Caffe Vivaldi's original creation, a light two-layered sandwich with herbed cheese, organic lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and your choice of:
1) Nitrite-free Smoked Chicken
2) Smoked Turkey
3) Cajun Chicken
4) Mixed Vegetables: Tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, smoked Italian peppers
Same as above--on gluten free bread
Assorted cheeses served with bread and olives:
Morbier - a semi-soft cows' milk cheese from France.
Cambozola - a soft-ripened triple cream cheese from Bavaria that combines French Camembert and Italian Italian Gorgonzola.
Asiago - aged Italin hard cheese from the Alpine town with the same name.
Freshly shucked Maine lobster meat with the great succulent Maine flavor!
1) Vegetarian: mozzarella/herbed cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, pesto - 10
2) Nitrite-free natural smoked chicken, herbed cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers - 14
3) Herbed chicken, herbed cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pesto - 12
4) Cajun chicken, herbed cheese, tomatoes, lettuce - 12
5) Smoked turkey, herbed cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce - 12
Add marinara sauce, roasted red peppers, and mushrooms to any sandwich–1.00 extra each
Red beets, baby vegetables mix, sliced tomatoes, marinated mushrooms, artichoke hearts, Italian roasted peppers, olives, fresh hand-sliced mozzarella
Caffe Vivaldi Espresso Martini
Lemon Rum Tea
Organic Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
Herbal: Chamomile, Peppermint
Black: English Breakfast, Earl Grey
No alcohol may be served before noon on Sunday due to NY law